Bethesda's epic sci-fi RPG is here, and it's a big one. From shipbuilding to exploring the surface of Mars, our thoughts so far.
Starfield Review... In Progress
The first trailer for Grand Theft Auto 6 is finally here.
Grand Theft Auto 6 Trailer
We take an in-depth look at Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora and tell you why it should be heavily on your radar!
Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora - a Deep-Dive into its Potential
Range-wise, the ROG Rapture GT6 is phenomenal, and it's ideal for all gaming and non-gaming-related tasks.
ASUS ROG Rapture GT6 WiFi 6 Mesh System Review
R4 Patch
syk3
16 posts
When will R4 be getting applied?

Fixes crashing and instability.
10:10am 02/11/13 Permalink
system
Internet
--
10:10am 02/11/13 Permalink
MrMickeyG
Melbourne, Victoria
6 posts
Battlelog has a notice saying patch roll out is underway...but I assume this requires AusGamers involvement?

Gameservers.com servers have been patched to r4 already.
10:30am 02/11/13 Permalink
syk3
17 posts
Yea waiting on Ausgamers to jump on and roll it out, hopefully its today, really want to see servers stop crashing.
10:33am 02/11/13 Permalink
Eorl
Brisbane, Queensland
10607 posts
We should have the servers updated as quickly as possible.
11:24am 02/11/13 Permalink
diggersfall
Geelong, Victoria
5 posts
Please post here when the r4 patch has been applied to ausgamer servers, really sick of trying to repopulate server.
02:01pm 02/11/13 Permalink
syk3
18 posts
Please post here when the r4 patch has been applied to ausgamer servers, really sick of trying to repopulate server.

Wouldnt be too keen on the patch, reports are its worse than R3 now, every 10mins = crash.

My server seems to keep getting repopulated after a crash within a few mins.
02:29pm 02/11/13 Permalink
Eorl
Brisbane, Queensland
10613 posts
The patch has now been rolled out and all servers should be updated. Please let us know through here or the contact form on any further issues.
03:42pm 02/11/13 Permalink
Dremark
Sydney, New South Wales
4 posts
The patch has now been rolled out and all servers should be updated. Please let us know through here or the contact form on any further issues.

If anything the disconnects are happening more often.

FairFight still not working.

Cheers.
05:05pm 02/11/13 Permalink
MrMickeyG
Melbourne, Victoria
7 posts
yeah still crashes
06:59pm 02/11/13 Permalink
MrMickeyG
Melbourne, Victoria
8 posts
oh i think this patch is a disaster - more unstable than before
07:43pm 02/11/13 Permalink
JWMutant
Adelaide, South Australia
4 posts
Let me just say my server log looked like a bad novel before the R4 patch and now its reads like a a bad novel written on toilet paper.
11:42pm 02/11/13 Permalink
max
Mackay, Queensland
6 posts
it just feel like the server updates are going backwards and now the server is pointless to have.
had to lower the time limit to 15 - 20 mins so players don't lose so much in there ranks when it does crash
:(
12:36am 03/11/13 Permalink
arny
Brisbane, Queensland
1 posts
Yea, as far as im aware its not the host as most are crashing. my servers are full non stop and crash every 3rd game on average but fill up within 3 mins after reboot, just gotta tough it until a fix comes in
03:09am 03/11/13 Permalink
arny
Brisbane, Queensland
2 posts
okay i take back my last, you cant tough this lol, the servers are now unplayable. the rubber banding lag is to great. my servers are going down until this gets fixed
08:31pm 03/11/13 Permalink
Malthius
Brisbane, Queensland
990 posts
R6 is now deployed. We are still seeing unusual CPU usage when servers are on some maps, but the most common crashes are fixed.
11:20am 04/11/13 Permalink
system
Internet
--
11:20am 04/11/13 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.