Bethesda's epic sci-fi RPG is here, and it's a big one. From shipbuilding to exploring the surface of Mars, our thoughts so far.
Starfield Review... In Progress
The first trailer for Grand Theft Auto 6 is finally here.
Grand Theft Auto 6 Trailer
We take an in-depth look at Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora and tell you why it should be heavily on your radar!
Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora - a Deep-Dive into its Potential
Range-wise, the ROG Rapture GT6 is phenomenal, and it's ideal for all gaming and non-gaming-related tasks.
ASUS ROG Rapture GT6 WiFi 6 Mesh System Review
Surviving the Abyss is a Hardcore Survival Base-Building Title Set i...
Steve Farrelly
AusGamers Editor
Sydney, New South Wales
9616 posts
In Surviving the Abyss players take charge of an underwater science lab charged with expansion and survival, in equal measure. Coming to us via Paradox Interactive's Paradox Arc label, the game is currently up on Steam in Early Access form for less than $30 dollarydoos. And it looks cooooool.

Surviving the Abyss puts players in charge of a deep sea research facility, tasked with carrying out secret experiments at the height of the cold war. Exploring and mining the seafloor will provide access to the resources necessary to keep the lights on and the scientists fed, and unlock new options for expansion - but unseen dangers lurk just beyond the lights, waiting for any mistake or opportunity to reclaim the abyss as their own. Expand your base, explore the darkness, and learn to face your fear - and you may just survive the abyss for another day.
As a hardcore base-builder from way Subnautica back, this game speaks to me personally so stay tuned for some content around it in the near future as I deep-dive into its many tantalising parts.
02:40pm 18/01/23 Permalink
system
Internet
--
02:40pm 18/01/23 Permalink
Twisted
Brisbane, Queensland
12498 posts
So it sounds a bit like RTS Subnautica.
01:45pm 24/01/23 Permalink
system
Internet
--
01:45pm 24/01/23 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.