Bethesda's epic sci-fi RPG is here, and it's a big one. From shipbuilding to exploring the surface of Mars, our thoughts so far.
Starfield Review... In Progress
The first trailer for Grand Theft Auto 6 is finally here.
Grand Theft Auto 6 Trailer
We take an in-depth look at Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora and tell you why it should be heavily on your radar!
Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora - a Deep-Dive into its Potential
Range-wise, the ROG Rapture GT6 is phenomenal, and it's ideal for all gaming and non-gaming-related tasks.
ASUS ROG Rapture GT6 WiFi 6 Mesh System Review
It Must be the 1st of the Month, New Billboard Day! Here's the ...
Steve Farrelly
AusGamers Editor
Sydney, New South Wales
9671 posts
Here's our youbeaut, one-stop post for all the games you can look forward to in March. There's some good stuff amongst this list, even if it isn't as full as February was, and if you're into the Remake and Remaster space, you'll be particularly happy.

Amongst those types you have heavy-hitters like Resident Evil 4 Remake and The Last of Us Part 1 Remaster. But then there's the left-fielder in Terminal Velocity: Boosted Edition, a re-release from 1995.

And don't forget to get on board with Dredge, our -- at the very least -- Game of the Month.

Click here for our full Games of March 2023 release list.

07:34pm 01/03/23 Permalink
system
Internet
--
07:34pm 01/03/23 Permalink
Darkhawk
Melbourne, Victoria
263 posts
TLOU Pt I Remake, I was a bit confused because you stated the platform as the PS5 (which I have played it on) but this is the PC version coming out on the 29th.
07:08pm 03/03/23 Permalink
Steve Farrelly
AusGamers Editor
Sydney, New South Wales
9675 posts
Oh thanks for the pickup Darkhawk, that's been fixed... too many late nights playing a certain fishing game :P
09:41am 06/03/23 Permalink
system
Internet
--
09:41am 06/03/23 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.